Top Ten Tuesday - Winter TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is: Winter TBR

So happy that we are only a few days from the Christmas weekend. I'm really looking forward to relaxing, have a cozy time with the family and eat good food. We will have a gathering here in our house on Christmas Eve (in Sweden we celebrate the actual Christmas on Christmas Eve :)), my parents are coming and my mother in law and they all will also sleep over. 

Now, over to my Winter TBR, cause I know that is what you are actually is curious about...right?! :)

I don't have a long setup list for the books I want to read next this winter, cause I do read after what mood I'm in and what I feel like for that moment. I don't listen to audiobooks now, cause I can't focus and prefer reading books right now. So, I can only read books from NetGalley and my bookshelf. Also, book review copies from book publishers have a small impact on my TBR. I have 4 books now that I know about and that I can share with you.

 The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Joanna Bolouri
A hilarious and heartwarming Christmas comedy.

Her Pretty Bones - Carla Kovach (Netgalley book)
New Thriller by the author of  The Next Girl.


Big Magic - Elizabeth Gilbert
Big Magic cracks open a world of wonder and joy.

I'll Be There For You - Kelsey Miller
The definitive retrospective of Friends, exploring all aspects of the show from its unlikely origins to the elusive reasons why we still watch it.

Two fiction and two non-fiction books are my reading plan for the next month ahead. I'm actually starting The Most Wonderful Time of the Year today cause I haven't read any Christmas related books yet and this will actually be my only one this year :) It sounds really sweet, so I'm excited to start this one.

How many Christmas books have you read/will read this year?

1 comment

  1. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert: that's on my TBR list! How did you find it?

    ReplyDelete