Friend Request - Laura Marshall

Happy Friday Bookworms!

Are you looking forward to the weekend?! I'm pretty sure you do :) I've been home with my sick daughter this week, but I will actually work both Saturday and Sunday, cause I do work every other weekend. Now I only have 6 workdays before my holiday break.

I have a book review for you and this book really surprised me.

Friend Request - Laura Marshall 


This book blew me away right from the start. I really didn't know much about it, but I was curious and this is pretty new released and translated into Swedish. So I kindly made a request from the book publisher if I could get a review copy of it, and they were nice and send me one :)

This was such a "bladvändare", the Swedish word for "I didn't want to put it down". It still took me a few days, of course, to read it, cause there are rarely days where I can read a book in one sitting with a toddler that is home with me when I'm home :) It can happen, but like twice so far that I've managed to read a book in just one sitting. 

But what I mean is that this is the kind of book that I could fly through quickly, cause it was so exciting. It's a Psychological Thriller, so I had this weird, creepy feeling the whole time I was reading it. LOVE IT :)

The ending...I wasn't prepared for it at all. It really was surprising. I still laughing at myself when I think of it, cause I had no idea it was coming. That's why I really loved this book, I couldn't imagine the ending to be like that. Crazy!!

This is a good example of how I wish a Psychological Thriller should be, so I'm so happy I was able to get my hands on a review copy of this. Thanks to Nona.










No comments