Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is: Freebie




My book blog has been paused since the summer and I was starting to miss writing about books, cause I still read a lot of course so I haven't stopped just because I haven't been blogging about it for a while :) 
I wanted to join Top Ten Tuesday and this week topic is Freebie, which means anything book-related or not book-related. 


I love to be part of the book community and even if I still have a lot to learn when it comes to book blogging it sure is fun...when I'm motivated which I absolutely am right now. I feel excited to get back into it and can find a great blog schedule that will work great a line with everything else.

To write about books is so much fun, but there is so much more about it. For example, all other great book bloggers who are out there :) I want to share the top on my list of book blogs that I follow and enjoy visiting.

1. Paper Fury 

2. That Artsy Reader Girl

3. BooksNest

4. Jenniely

5. Smart Bitches Trashy Books

I could go on with a longer list, but these 5 are on my top list of favorite book bloggers but believe me when I say I sure enjoy so many more great blogs :) I follow many more than these. 

As I said, I really looking forward to moving along with my blog and I really hope to stay this time and not let myself get too overwhelmed and pressured, cause it really takes away the fun part of blogging. So I will work on a nice blog schedule for me and this blog so I will be able to share nice content, book reviews, book tips and so on a hopefully regular basis.

As to maybe ask for some feedback, I'm curious how often you update your book blog and what feels like a fair and good number of posts in a week? :) You are also welcome to share your favorite book blogger/bloggers below.





20 comments

  1. Great choices! I'm in awe of how much work Jenn puts into her site. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Someday I hope to be a great book blogger :)

      Delete
  2. Aw thank you so much for including me! It honestly means the world 💜 as to frequency of posting, do what feels right to you. I just post as and when and it seems to work for me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome :) We'll see how I can make it work. A goal is 2-3 times a week.

      Delete
  3. I love a good book blog! I am so excited to check some of these out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always looking for new bloggers to follow. Thank you for sharing these book bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the recommendations! I'm also a fan of the Uncorked Librarian. Although I'm not strictly a book blogger, I do write the occasional book review. I publish blog posts once a week, but I'm hoping to increase that frequency at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m not a book blogger but I love to read books! Thanks for sharing some bloggers to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the recommendations! I have just started to move my blog towards bookish contents and don't know any book blogs for the moment so it's great! (I just know Shelbi's What's my page, and came here from her Twitter thread where you replied about your age, I'm 33 ;) ). Looking forward to your future posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how nice that you took the decistion to give my blog a visit :) Great that you consider more book posts, looking forward to see your content and books you read. I will make sure to follow you :)

      Delete
  8. A schedule that works for you is very important. It doesn't really matter what everyone else does. I'm not a book blogger, but a food blogger and this Fall and Christmas I've been sharing two recipes a week, but it's been rather stressful (although also fun!). And after the Holidays I was thinking of going back to 1 per week. You are reading the books too, so that takes time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true. To have afood blog really takes time, cause I've tried it as I enjoy baking too :) I think for now, 2-3 post a week and that includes 1 book review. So I can't share several reviews a week but 1 feels fair :)

      Delete
  9. We all get so busy these days. I will love following you blog and wish you all the best.
    -xoxo
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m an avid reader. I can’t wait to check out these book blogs!

    ReplyDelete